On Tuesday, March 15, we threw John & Lindsey a school-wide shower for baby Sadie. She got LOTS of goodies and a baby bottle bank full of money.
Lindsey is almost 34 weeks in this picture! Sadie's starting to stick out there.
It's really setting in that soon Lindsey won't be at school anymore. My buddy, my sidekick, the one who listens to me gripe when I've had a bad day, my partner in crime....I could go on and on. Its going to be strange the rest of this year and next year going to school and not having her in the next room. I am so happy for her and the fact that she is able to stay home with her babies! :-) Yes, I said babies....I predict another Gorin baby probably pretty soon! haha She may kill me for saying that. Lindsey, if you're reading this, thanks for being such an awesome friend. And because I won't see you at school, well...that just means I'll have to come at least once a week to see you and Sadie!
Our 3rd grade team minus Heady AGAIN...Brooks was still cooking!

No comments:
Post a Comment